November 13, 2012

CRAFT FAIR SO SOON GUYS

Here is a really aggressive and obnoxious reminder that I will be selling some mind-blowingly awesome items at the first ever Renegade Holiday Market in Brooklyn this weekend!!

I AM SELLING SOME MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME ITEMS AT THE FIRST EVER RENEGADE HOLIDAY MARKET IN BROOKLYN THIS WEEKEND.

SPOILER ALERT: I HAVE iPhone 5 CASES. 
Yeahsies.

You should only know about the intense spray-paint aroma in my apartment, or the general layer of glitter covering all the surfaces. I found some a lot of glitter on my cat, too. This shit is happening

But seriously, if Williamsburg is accessible to you, you should come to this momentous occasion. You know it's going to be huge because I made a fucking facebook invite. We can schmooze and shit IRL. Hell, bring all ya friends. Let's make it a party. 

In addition to meeting/shopping me, you will have the opportunity to buy amazing one-of-a-kind handmade gifts for everyone on your list from some crazy talented folks. Check out the list of artists for a quick taste of what to expect. 

And the lovely flyer: 

There aren't too many more ways to say it, so just go. 
Thanks, I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment