October 19, 2012

Exciting News: Renegade Brooklyn Holiday Market

YOU GUYS. GREAT NEWS. 
I have been accepted as a vendor at the Renegade Brooklyn Holiday Market at the Williamsburg Waterfront!!!

Boom, boom. Shake, shake. Now drop: 


See that? FIRST EVER. Due to popular demand. Cause we popular. 
HUNDREDS OF INDIE ARTISTS!! (me)
WORKSHOPS!
FOOD & BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUSIC!!
FREE TO ATTEND!!!
AND MORE!!!!
(exclamation point usage based on my personal level of excitement.)

The question you ask isn't 'Should I go?' it's 'How can I keep and entire weekend free for shit-tons of craft fair excellence?!'

Some details: I will be there on November 17 & 18 selling lots of lace cell phone cases, iPad cases and other fun goodies. I will update you all with more information as the date approaches, but in the mean time mark your calendars!
And please, feel free to email me any suggestions/special requests of items to sell. Tell me what you love! 

To make life easy for everyone I made an event on my facebook page! 
Join the event if you think you can make it.

Can't wait to meet some of my bad-ass readers.
You have one month to save some shekels and prepare to shop your crafty-ass off.

And, as always...

SHOW ME YOU LOVE ME.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment