April 9, 2012

Chain Crafting Part 5: Chain Headband

I hope everyone had a faaaaaaabulous holiday weekend. How funsies was it that Passover and Easter fell on the same weekend. So festive. 
My holiday was superb. Ninja-mom made the most delicious meal whilst still avoiding all those non-kosher-for-Passover foods that make life so good. (eh-ehm bread.) I also went to the New York Botanical Gardens which was just b-e-a-utiful. 

In other news, I am craving a slice of pizza. 

In crafty news, I made a chain and ribbon headband.
Check out this mint and gold dream:



Supplies:
1. Narrow ribbon from Michael's.
2. Gold chain from Toho Shoji.

Step 1:
Thread the ribbon through the chain. 

Step 2:
On each side of the chain, tie a knot with the ribbon around the chain. 

Step 3:
Tie a knot at the end of the ribbon on both sides to avoid fraying. 





 Why not wear it as a bracelet? 



 Ooooooh, I found a minty green wall in soho. Soho, you so trendy. 


Made it? Send me picsplease. Want to buy it. Order here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the color the ribbon has. i 've made that, but i used fuchsia and pink ribbon. here it is http://bisozozo.blogspot.com/2012/03/last-minute-bracelet.html

Post a Comment